Taylor has been in the Trauma ICU at UAB for 4 days. Monday she had her 1st surgery on her back. This surgery was on a her crushed L2. She did great!! Today, Wednesday she is having her 2nd back surgery on L4 and L5. As of right now Taylor is still in surgery and has been for about 3 hours. So please say a prayer that this goes as well as the first. Also, yesterday she had a great day and was opening her eyes and recognizing her family and friends. This little "Wonder Woman" was moving around and even tried to get up out her bed! We are so very proud of her and hope she continues this way!
She has had sooo many people praying for her, visiting and calling to check on her. We are all so appreciative for this!
We have a pages on Facebook as well if you would like to request to join, be a friend, etc. Taylor Bufford Donations, Pray for Taylor Elizabeth and Praying for Taylor Bufford.
Keep the Faith Taylor! I just wanted you and your family to know that we are praying for you! I am from Hurtsboro and went to Macon Academy and I now live in Birmingham. I am a physical therapist assistant and know that Taylor has a long road ahead of her. I would like to offer you and your family my home if you need a place to stay or a hot shower or meal. Please let me know if you need
ReplyDeleteanything!! God bless you dear one! Elisabeth Easley Bernier